Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The First Week of September

I look forward to this week each year. For 32 years, I've had one reason to look forward to Labor Day and the first week of September - my birthday! Now, I have another reason which I think I'm a little more excited about - Ellie starts school! She started this week and of course, since it's her second year, I haven't taken pictures yet. I'll do that tomorrow. I can't believe she's such a big girl - she's going five days a week now! It's amazing the difference between this year and last. I have looked forward to this day all summer long!!! Not because we didn't have a great summer. We had plenty of fun swimming and doing crafts. Ellie went to a few camps and visited her Abuela and Papi in Pensacola for a week. But it was really hard to work with her around all the time. Now that she's going every day, I can work while she's in school and not have to take any work home - hardly ever! For those who don't know, Ellie goes to school at our church, which is where I work, so this simplifies things greatly! Speaking of simplification, look for a post on that soon.

0 comments: