Saturday, September 6, 2008

T Minus 3 weeks and 4 days!

Well, we've definitely made headway in the last couple of weeks. As you saw in the post before this, the bedding is finished. So, here's my list - and since I'm such a list maker, I've added a few more (some that are already crossed off!).

  • Finish last bumper for crib - CHECK!
  • Finish sewing changing table skirt - CHECK!
  • Find stuff to decorate the walls - name, shelves, art, etc. - Have shelves and made French Memory Board
  • Find bookcase for Ellie
  • Find baskets to put stuff in/organize - CHECK!
  • Make a sling? (need more fabric)
  • Make/buy a diaper bag
  • Make presents for SIL's baby Zoe!
  • Normal, everyday life stuff
  • Rachel's shower - CHECK!
  • My shower, next Saturday
  • Ellie's Birthday Party - 9/20
I'm definitely feeling a little better; but if I stand in the room too long, I get overwhelmed. I know it will all get done and what doesn't get finished will happen eventually!

0 comments: