Thursday, September 4, 2008

I Scream, You Scream...!


Julie is screaming for ICE CREAM!!! So, if I've had one craving this pregnancy, it's been for ice cream. And since Publix puts a different brand of ice cream on B1G1 free each week during the summer, I have had no problem paying for my newly found addiction! (this week, it's Publix's brand, which is perfectly yummy! AND...Blue Bell is 2/$7) Since I've loved ice cream so much - believe me, this is not my normal addiction - usually I'm jabbing at my husband for enjoying a bowl each night - I was quite delighted to learn that many ice cream joints have birthday clubs where you get free ice cream on your birthday (and they're not all for kids!). So, I've signed up for a few of them and I'll be visiting them starting tomorrow! Perhaps you should sign up too - everyone deserves to treat themselves to free ice cream on their birthday. (For those who are allergic or lactose-intolerant, I am so sorry you are not able to enjoy this treat!)

Since some of them are places like Cold Stone and Marble Slab, I am soliciting your favorite concoctions to try, so post a comment with your fav! I'm usually a chocoholic; but Ellie's blend of bubblegum ice cream with marshmallows and sprinkles on top is really good for the kid in me! Click through these links to sign up:

www.marbleslab.com
- this one is actually just kids; but you can give it a try
www.coldstonecreamery.com
www.baskinrobbins.com

Happy Birthday to All!

0 comments: