Saturday, September 6, 2008

Update on Birthday Ice Cream

Since so many of you have asked if I had ice cream yesterday for breakfast, lunch and dinner - I did not:( I had fully planned to have it at least twice; but just did not have time - or room in my stomach! I was, however, treated to a yummy breakfast with friends, followed by a pedicure. This has become somewhat of a tradition with us and I think we all look forward to it each time one of our birthdays arrives. How fun it is to spend part of the day getting pampered with and by close friends I love and adore! Then, I got Ellie from school and spent the rest of the afternoon running around getting the fixin's for SUSHI! Brian had invited friends over for dinner and we decided to make sushi followed by red velvet cake and ice cream - so I had it once! It's so much fun and tastes so good:) Thanks again for all the calls and notes of birthday wishes. It was a wonderful day!

0 comments: