Friday, June 13, 2008

Swim Lessons, Part Two

By the end of day three, I was ready to give up! Ellie was just not having it on this particular day and I felt hopeless for the sweet girl trying to teach her. I've got new respect for anyone who teaches little youngins something they've never tried. It takes a lot of patience and that's something God's still developing in me! I just expect it to happen and there's so much skill involved and practice and guess what?! They won't master everything we try to teach them and I need to be okay with that. Okay, so anyways, we went to my friend's house to swim after lessons that day and here's what happened. Please excuse the talking - I thought the camera wasn't picking up on it - but it exposes my impatience and maybe that was good for me to hear!

0 comments: