Monday, May 5, 2008

Mommy, these are so cute!

Hot Pink with Polka Dots for the girl and...tired looking feet for the mom!

That was Ellie's exclamation after she and I had an afternoon appointment to get our toenails done! I've almost become addicted to having the salon perfectly paint my french pedicured toes, that I hardly think of doing them myself anymore. Usually I go with my girlfriends; but this time, it was a mommy/daughter date - Ellie's first time! She picked out the color and it was fun watching her try to sit still for such a long time! We only both got our toes painted - no pedicures - so it wasn't that long; but for a two-year old, just having to sit still is hard! I'm so thankful to have the opportunity to spend such quality time with just her before the next baby arrives. We find out on Friday what it is!!

0 comments: