Monday, October 1, 2007

School Girl!



I apologize that this is a little late. Ellie started school almost a month ago and I'm just now showing you pictures:( She goes three days a week to our church's Mother's Morning Out, which at Wildwood is a 2-3 year old preschool. The days she goes are actually the days that I work so we just ride together, I sign her in and then walk down to my office to work. How great is that?! These pictures are from her first day. She loves her backpack and lunchbox (a little pink elephant - gotta love PBKids!). Her teachers, Mrs. Janet and Mrs. Bo love her too. They say she's always happy and very smart. Of course, that makes Brian and I quite proud! Within the first week, she already knew all the kids names in her class (there are 8) and the rest of the teachers from the other classes. Her favorite thing to do in the car is ask where everyone is, by name! So, we now include her classmates and her teachers. "Where's Miss Bo, Mommy?" "Mommy, where's Miss Bo?" "Where's Jeremiah, Mommy?" "Where's Emma Grace?" "Where's Miss Janet?" Of course, she always asks where are daddy, Ryan, Lucy, Auntie Steph, Uncle Jimmy, Uncle Jon, Grandma, Grandpa, Papi, Abuela, the list goes on and on. It gets tiring; but I've learned to ask her where they are and she usually has the right answer! Can you tell I'm a proud Momma??!!! She definitely did not start school a minute too early and we're so thankful for the God-fearing instruction she's getting.

0 comments: