Friday, May 8, 2009

eight

8 things I am looking forward to:

  1. My fourth Mother's Day.
  2. Summer!!!!
  3. Getting organized.
  4. Sewing more.
  5. More dates with hubby!
  6. My nephew, Brayden, being born!
  7. Seeing Charlotte, Ryan and Cousin Zoe (for the first time) in Auguet!
  8. Tomorrow.

8 things I did yesterday:

  1. Worked.
  2. Went on a walk with the girls.
  3. Started a project.
  4. Mailed Mother's Day presents.
  5. Watched Southland.
  6. Nursed Aubrey.
  7. Bought a crazy amount of salad dressing! It was on super saleJ
  8. Read my Bible.

8 things I wish I could do:

  1. Be more consistent with God time.
  2. Go to the beach for a whole week with my awesome hubby and our girls.
  3. Dance like the professionals/stars on Dancing With The Stars.
  4. Be more disciplined.
  5. Figure out my camera.
  6. Laugh more with Ellie.
  7. Landscape my yard.
  8. Spend more quality time with my husband.

8 shows I watch:

  1. Dancing With The Stars
  2. The Real Housewives – doesn't matter which version
  3. FOX News – most shows.
  4. The Office.
  5. Southland.
  6. So You Think You Can Dance.
  7. The Bachelor/Bachelorette
  8. What Not to Wear.

0 comments: