Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Ellie-isms

So hip in her tye-dye shirt for VBS!

Ellie is such the little talker and has quite a few funny little sayings that we'll call 'Ellie-isms'! I wish I could get them on video; but it's so hard to edit it and everything, I just thought I'd tell you before I forget! She just cracks us up with her propensity to repeat just about anything we say and actually say somewhat clearly. Here are a few:
  • Pwease
  • Mowah (more)
  • 'cuse me (excuse me)
  • tank-u (thank you)
  • Goawd (God)
  • Daddy-o (Brian's mom calls his grandpa this, so we decided to try it and it stuck. Now there's also Mommy-o and Ellie-o)
Okay, so typing them doesn't do her much justice! We'll have to get some video on here. Just use your imagination and say them in a 2 year old voice and you'll have it down!

2 comments:

Susie said...

she is too cute! noah says "more" and "God" the same way!

Julie Wolfe said...

Isn't it precious? I LOVE it!