Saturday, July 7, 2007

The Happy McDonald's Man!

For those of you who live in Tallahassee, you have to drive through the McDonald's on Thomasville Rd. one morning just to meet this guy! NO, I am not there all the time! I go on occasion on my way to work to get my standard Egg McMuffin - one of the more healthy options;) Anyways, the guy who takes your money is always so kind and full of complements. I wish I would be that kind all the time. He says, "You're gonna have a wonderful day." or "It's gonna be a great day for you, you know that?" And it's really not like he's saying it just to you. You know he says that to every person who drives through that morning. I've heard him saying it to people in front of me! It just puts a smile on your face and makes you feel special. He might be the manager - I really don't know and in which case I would be even more impressed that he's at the Drive-Thru. I hate that I don't even know his name; but you have to go see him!

0 comments: