Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Quesadillas, It's What's for Dinner


Do y'all love quesadillas? I do! I love that they're simple and super-quick to make. I love that you can put almost anything in them and have a different flavor every day of the week. I love that they're kind of snacky, which takes care of my snack cravings! And tonight, I loved that they were a great way to get the girls to eat the veggies that otherwise looked like, well, leftover veggies. I used leftover roasted veggies from a couple of nights ago and a bag of cheddar/jack cheese that I've had ever since it was on super sale at least two months ago! I hadn't opened it yet and it was still quite good. For those of you that this may make a little squeamish, the use by date is at the end of the month, so I'm okay;) Of course we had to top them with sour cream and Jack's Salsa from Costco. I couldn't find a good picture or it would have gone here. That stuff is sooo good and so fresh! And, it's got a coupon this month, so if you want some, let me know - there's no limit!!! Our dinner was so yummy tonight, I ate what Ellie couldn't! Oops;)

1 comments:

Meredith said...

Yummy!!! I love quesadillas!!