Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My Couponing LIfe!

I've finally begun really posting my transactions and how much I save versus spend and the value of it all. I just had to share that so far this month I've spent $85 on $246 worth of groceries and toiletries. And that's with two extra unplanned trips for specific needs that had no coupons. That means I've saved 65% so far. I'd say that's pretty good. My budget is $250 for the month and with only 2 1/2 weeks left to go, that shouldn't be difficult. Y'all, the time and effort is so worth it and I have so much more food and toiletries than I ever had before. If you want to learn more and start saving your pennies - especially since the government can't save theirs and plans to give us a hefty bill - visit www.frugalcouponmom.com to learn how. She's doing a seminar at Wildwood Church in Tallahassee in two weeks and one in Panama City next week.

2 comments:

Frugal Coupon Mom - frugalcouponmom@gmail.com said...

you are working hard on my pr today! thanks so much girl!

Julie Wolfe said...

NO problem! I'm so excited to do it:)