Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanksgiving...

This Thursday, my two girls will be wearing their 'Gobble' shirts for Thanksgiving. I'm thankful that I was able to enjoy some time making them with friends (and saving lots of money doing it). I'm thankful for another healthy baby who is truly a joy even though she spits up just like her sister did. (Was that too much info? Sorry.) I'm thankful for a wonderful big sister who truly loves loving on Aubrey (see slide show below). I'm thankful that we are all healthy. I'm thankful that God continues to provide for us in ways we can't even imagine. I'm thankful for family. I'm thankful for the lessons that I am still learning - and being quite stubborn about. I'm thankful for hard times that make us learn and grow. I'm thankful for the love my husband shows me every day even though I really don't think I deserve it. I'm thankful for the love my God shows me and bestows upon me through friends and family - I definitely don't deserve it. I'm thankful for the salvation he granted me many years ago. I'm thankful for the blessing of sharing that with our children. I'm so thankful for our country where we have so many things to be thankful for, not least of which is our freedom and opportunity. There are so many other things that I just can't think of. Are you thankful this Thanksgiving? Make sure to stop and think about all the many ways God has blessed you and yours. It's amazing!


0 comments: